Policy, Mission and Work Function
Development of human resources of national races in border areas.
1. To pursue basic education, higher education and professional education for the future of nationalities youth.
2. To implement regional development activities by their own awareness.
3. To cherish and preserve the culture , literature and customs of the national races.
4. To strengthen the amity among national races and to reinforce union spirit.
1. The Nationalities youth in border areas are given free of charge from the basic education middle school to the basic education high school.
2. To pursue higher education for the nationalities youth who pass the basic education high school to have opportunities to study the courses in the University for the Development of the National Races of the Union and Nationalities Youth Resource Development Degree Colleges.
3. To consolidate the Union Spirit and amity among the nationalities youth while studying together at the college and to understand and cherish the culture, traditions, good customs and practices of national races.
4. To nurture all national people to constantly safeguard non-disintegration of the union , non-disintegration of national solidarity and perpetuation of sovereignty.
5. To assign the graduates in the appropriate tasks associated with the development works in various ministries after attaining the higher education.
6. To nurture young national races women from the border areas, vocational expertise and assist earning by in establishing micro-business opportunities.
7. To teach subjects for engineering to the Nationalities Youth in border areas with the aim of becoming skilful workers and carrying out the development works for Micro-Manufacturing and Micro-Industrial business.
8. To cooperate with the United Nations Organzations, International Organzations, Regional Organzations and persons in responsible position with the intention of implementing the development work programs in border areas more effectively.